Please read below mentioned guidelines and rules before submitting your photo(s) to “Alfaaz2016 Photographycontest”. By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge andunconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules
1. The contest is open for online/Email/Whatsapp/Facebooksubmissions only, through the contest page available onhttp://www.natyansh.org/alfaaz/alfaaz-2016/photography/
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 1024 pixels on the shorter side and shouldbe no larger than 5 MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4. You may submit two entries per contest. However, you will be able to uploadonly one image at a time using the websites upload function.
5. You are required to provide a unique title & description for each imagesubmitted.
6. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information.However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifyingmarks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
7. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and croppingof the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing should not affect theauthenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
8. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations,and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame isprohibited.
9. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomesvisible on the contest page. Natyansh Society of Dramatic and Performing Artsreserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at itsdiscretion.
10. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensivecontent, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/orenvironmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to thelaw, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, arestrictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
11. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned,subject to discretion, from participating in any future contests.
1. The judging panel will assess anddetermine the winning Photos. Results and the winners will be announced on 27thNovember 2016. The decision of judging panel will be final and binding. Nocorrespondence whatsoever shall be entertained on this issues.
3. Natyansh Society of Dramatic and Performing Arts reserves the right tocall for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose ofauthentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot beprovided.
1. Prizes will be shipped for freewithin Rajasthan. Winners from outside Rajasthan may mention their address toship the prizes. Alternately, they will have to bear the shipping expense totheir respective places.
2. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surchargesand taxes on any prize that may be awarded to you under the contest will besolely paid by you.